MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Home

Recently I joined The Crazy Hip Blog Mama's. I was just over there and they have a Writing Collaboration, the topic to write about is "Home." What a great subject to write about :) So, I'll tell you a little about my home.

To me, home is wherever my family is. I have my own home, but I also feel like I'm home when I'm at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Home, to me, is where I can sit down, put my feet up and relax while I enjoy time with my hubby, my kids, and the rest of my family. The old saying "Home Is Where The Heart Is" is so true! Home is where my husband and I argue, then make up. Home is where I sit at my dining room table and eat a home-cooked supper with my husband and kids. Home is where I can go in my bedroom and shut the door and take a nap. Home is Love.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/25/2006 04:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you said about "home" is so true. You can make any place your home as long as you have the people you love around you.    



At 8/26/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Hmmm, guess I should check their blog more often ;). Anyway, so true, your new place will feel like home in no time!    



At 8/29/2006 01:05:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

That's such a great description of home! So true.    



» Post a Comment