MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





13 Ways to Show Someone That You Love Them


1. Hug them everyday!
2. Leave a sweet little note in their lunchbox, or on the fridge where they'll be sure to see it.
3. Show appreciation even for just the small stuff.
4. Praise them often.
5. Dont wait for a special occasion/holiday, buy a card or flowers randomly and give it to them!
6. Cook their favorite meals.
7. Make them feel as special as they are!
8. Hold their hand or give them a kiss! (or both!!)
9. Never ever go to bed mad at them! You never know what might happen before morning.
10. Laugh at their jokes! *this is an important one*
11. Watch their favorite TV show with them, even if you dont care for it that much.
12. Be patient with them.
13. Most importantly...TELL THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!








« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/18/2006 03:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I know it's not Thursday but I wanted to be first for once! LOL! Besides, it's probably Thursday somewhere in the world, right?

Great list. I think it's something that we all know we should do but then we get caught up in our everyday lives. Thanks for the reminder.    



At 10/18/2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

I need to direct my husband to your site....    



At 10/18/2006 09:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I so agree with everything there and I can honestly say that I try to practice those as much as I can.

My TT is up! All about my love for blogging! Feel free to visit my site and leave your thoughts anytime. =)    



At 10/20/2006 10:35:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

vinniey,
I found this template at geckofly.com! I'm glad you like it :)    



At 10/21/2006 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Aw, those are sweet! Good list :-)    



At 10/25/2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Absolutely wonderful list. My sister's MIL is living with guilt because she called her youngest son and yelled at him for not being home yet. He was killed in a car accident a few moments later.

Life is way too short. Thanks for the reminder to love and appreciate all of those special people in my life. And since you're one of them, here's a virtual (((hug)) for you.    



» Post a Comment