MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Feast One Hundred & Eight


Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?
Hmm...I'd have to choose Readers Digest. I like that magazine because of the stories that are always moving. But my FAVORITE thing about it is all the funny stuff!

Soup -
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Okay. My NEW livingroom has blue carpet. It is very large because it is 2 rooms combined (livingroom AND a sitting room). We have a bluish-green colored sectional couch that is big and comfy. I have a rocking chair that is the same color. We have our TV on an entertainment center, that also has our stereo, dvd player and vcr. The entertainment center is also where I keep my what-nots. (mostly angels)


Salad -
What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
Circles make me think of something that is neverending, i.e. my love for my children, generations of family...

Main Course -
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
The Internet
Orange Soda
A Good Book

Dessert -
What was the last really funny movie you watched?
Huh...I dont get to watch comedies that involve grown ups LOL If we watch a movie at MY house, it is either Disney, or something like it!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/25/2006 04:16:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't read a Reader's Digest since I was living at home. My Dad subscribed to it and I used to love reading "Laughter, The Best Medicine" section.    



» Post a Comment