MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Book Meme

Found this Meme at "Me Being Crafty", she in turn got it from "Knitting in the Shadows" I thought it was interesting, so here goes!!



1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag whomever you want, or not.



From: "Cold Blood" by Theresa Monsour

"I'm handing over a few notes and then I've got to check out of my room. Head back to the cop shop. Where did you spend the night?"

*Okay, I know those arent long sentences, but I followed the directions! LOL

I tag:
Kailani
Zeus
Mama Duck
and YOU



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/22/2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! It's interesting to try to figure out what the book is about, makes me want to learn more. I love to read too and have piles of books all over my house. LOL :)    



At 8/22/2006 02:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'vegotten some strange results with that meme lol!    



At 8/22/2006 04:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll give it a try!    



At 8/23/2006 05:27:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

This seems like fun! I'll get started on it right now!    



» Post a Comment