MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Monday Memories



Here's A Sam Original Poem About Memories :)

Michael Jackson's Thriller,

MTV,

High-Top Sneakers,

and

Mr. T!

Garbage Pail Kids,

Pop-Rocks Candy,

Going to the beach,

Wasn't it dandy?

Summer Vacation,

Staying out really late,

Getting in trouble,

Making cars out of a milk crate!

Big Hair Bands,

New Kids on the Block,

Way back when...

Those memories ROCK!

Nothing special, just a few things that remind me of when I was a kid! I remember we used to play outside in the summertime until it was so dark we couldnt see ANYTHING! In our neighborhood, their were about 20 of us kids all right about the same age. We had our own little gang goin' on. But the only difference between now and then is, now gangs kill and love blood shed, they rape and plunder. Back then, we could roam the streets and our parents wouldnt worry in the least! It's amazing how much things have changed since I was little! I wouldnt let my kids roam ANY streets, alone OR with a group. Sheesh, their is so much crime today that I dont venture out alone and I'm a grownup! *singing* Mommy WOW! I'm a big kid nowwwww....








« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/22/2006 04:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad how times have changed. I remember playing outside till it got dark, too. Our parents would just call us when it was time for dinner. Now you have to keep an eye on your kids at all times!

Love the poem. You've got some talent, girl!    



At 4/11/2022 04:17:00 PM, Anonymous Grant W said...

Thankk you    



» Post a Comment