MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Answers to yesterday's storybook quiz

1. "I'm not very big. They use me only for switching trains in the yard. I have never been over the mountain."

*The Little Engine That Could* by Watty Piper

2. "Help! Help! A Heffalump!"

*Winnie-The-Pooh* by A.A Milne

3. Mrs. Darling put her hand to her heart and cried, "Oh, why can't you remain like this forever?"

*Peter Pan* by J.M Barrie

4. The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house all that cold, cold, wet day.

*The Cat in the Hat* by Dr. Seuss

5. "Now, my dears, you may go into the fields or down the lane, but don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden: your father had an accident there."

*The Tale of Peter Rabbit* by Beatrix Potter

6. Lucy felt a little frightened, but she felt very inquisitive. She looked back over her shoulder and there, between the dark tree trunks, she could still see the open doorway of the wardrobe.

*The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe* by C.S. Lewis


Miss WendyWings got them ALL right LOL She SAYS she didnt cheat, I think she's pretty honest, dont ya'll? hehe Oh well, it was something I thought was cute! Enjoy my Monday Memories!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/22/2006 04:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew only 2 of them! Maybe I should brush up on my children's literature!    



» Post a Comment