MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





thursday 13


13 of My Favorite Cartoons from Childhood :)
  1. Smurfs
  2. Pink Panther
  3. Rainbow Brite
  4. My Little Pony
  5. Swamp Thing
  6. Snorkles
  7. Wile E. Coyote & Road Runner
  8. Goof Troop
  9. All the Disney Cartoons...Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy, Goofy...
  10. Yogi Bear
  11. Looney Tunes *Bugs Bunny ROCKS!!*
  12. Magilla Gorilla
  13. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

*Yes I am aware that a few of those are "boy" cartoons, but hey, I liked 'em! I went and seen EVERY one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies when they came out in the theatre! hehehe*



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/28/2006 03:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to think of cartoons that I used to watch but I'm drawing a blank. The Flintstones, maybe?    



At 12/30/2006 01:49:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

Looney Toons are the best ever! :)    



» Post a Comment