MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





somebody loves me!!!

One of my very good friends, Local Girl (not using a real name because of certain freaks out in the blogosphere!) nominated me for a perfect post award :)
I cant believe it! I always think my posts are boring LOL Everyone take a looksee in my sidebar to see my perfect post award :) Thankyou everyone who comes here, I love you all, and I appreciate you all sooooooooo much! *HUGS HUGS HUGS*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/02/2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Great post! I think Local Girl picked a real winner! :o)    



At 12/03/2006 09:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was such a wonderful post! Congratulations! You deserve it, my friend.    



At 12/07/2006 10:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a powerful post - you totally deserved the award.

Congratulations!    



» Post a Comment