MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Cars


I dont know about ya'll, but I took my first trip to "Radiator Springs" and got to know Lightning McQueen, and all his buddies today! I borrowed the movie from my sister so the girls and I could watch it. WE LOVED IT!
The girls were not interested in the racing parts, but they were enthralled by the blossoming relationship between Lightning McQueen and Sally! LOL And Mater...oh Lord, how can you not laugh at anything that comes from Larry the Cable guy? hehe
I found myself about to cry when Mater said "I knew I made the right choice" and Lightning says "about what" and Mater says "choosing you to be my best friend." (I'm sure those arent the exact words, but you all get the idea, right?)
Well, I've recieved instructions from my girls to go and buy the movie RIGHT AWAY! I think I will, and I think I'll buy a copy for my nephew for Christmas :)
Guess what? My dear friend Kailani sent me a Christmas card, and I got it today! It's so cute! I'll have to post a picture of the cover when I post my Christmas tree picture for her contest.
Well, I hope you all have a wonderful night. *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/07/2006 04:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the Christmas card!

I have the Cars DVD but I still haven't watched it. Maybe this weekend!    



At 12/07/2006 08:20:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awww, you know we are Cars lovers over here, it's a sweet movie (maybe not so much the 100th time but still).    



» Post a Comment