MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





another meme

Saw this over at "in my life..." and I wanted to do it!

i am: tired and draggy in the mornings.
i want: a computer at home, so I can blog during the day.
i have: beautiful twin daughters :O)
i wish: I could afford to take them to Disney World.
i hate: being tired all the time.
i miss: my Husband when he's working.
i hear: the ice machine in the hallway of the hotel I work at ;)
i wonder: if it's almost time to go home...
i regret: waiting so long to make amends with my Mother.
i am not: great with words.
i dance: when I vacuum!
i sing: when I'm alone and cleaning.
i cry: when I see those infomercials about kids starving and having terminal illnesses.
i am not always: happy and patient.
i make with my hands: plastic canvas crafts.
i journal: (blog) because I cant help myself, it makes me feel good!
i confuse: my days, because of the crazy hours I work.
i need: a vacation! That was simple!
i should: go home and clean my house!
i start: a good book.
i finish: a good book. (and it makes me mad when it ends!)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/04/2006 03:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, now it's working.

I went to Disney World on my honeymoon and I can't wait till the girls are older so I can take them, too! It's my favorite place in the world!    



At 12/04/2006 12:10:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Yep, I can identify with most of those, I'm tired and crabby in the mornings and I don't work nights! LOL oh and the book reading thing, I haven't even had time to finish my scrapping mags let alone read a book! LOL, last book I read was i think when I was in Hospital in May having a hysterectomy and thats only because I couldn't get up!!

Lotsa squishy kisses at ya xxx    



At 12/06/2006 05:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, am tired and draggy in the mornings and hate being tired all. the. time.

I am not always happy and patient. Shoot, I'd be thrilled if I was hapy and patient even 1/4 of the time!    



» Post a Comment