MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FRIDAY FEAST 120

Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?

No, but I'm telling you right now, if one of my good friends, who happens to be a flight attendant, is afraid to go up in one, I'm sure not gonna try it!!

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?

Brown suede and its furry inside! It's so comfy :)

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?

Sometimes the girls and I will go out and play in it (if its warm outside too), otherwise, we sit inside and veg out, watching movies, eating popcorn...

Main Course
Describe your hands.

Oh boy, my cuticles are HORRRRRIBLE! My nails grow pretty long, but they break easily. My Mama always said I have piano fingers, long and slim.

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nutwould you pick?

I like plain old peanuts best of all! Roasted and salted :)



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12/02/2006 01:03:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

That was a pretty cute idea. Nice to get to know you better. :-)    



At 12/02/2006 04:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm . . . are you talking about me? LOL! Tell you what, if you ever come to Hawaii, we'll go together!    



At 12/02/2006 10:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great feast! The best place for a copter ride is Hawai'i. That's why I like flying the small 6-9 passenger planes when I fly inter-island. Some times the pilots will fly low and over land so you can see the sights.

Thanks for stopping by.    



At 12/02/2006 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Congrats on Perfect post of the month!    



At 12/02/2006 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I have to agree with you, Sam: If Kailani is afraid to go in a helicopter, then why would any of us want to go up in one?

Piano fingers sound very nice! Make sure to pet me now as I rub onto my back! Rub the tummy!    



» Post a Comment