1. Rocking my girls to sleep every night. I dont care if they're about to be 4 years old! This is a habit that I cannot let go of!
2. Blogging. Uhh...I guess I should say DUH! LOL
3. Hershey's Kisses and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. MmmMMmm!
4. Cheesy Ooshy Gooshy Romance novels! The more historical the better :)
5. Butter! I probably use as much butter as Paula Deen the "Butter Queen" hehehe
6. Anything fried! French fries, fried chicken, you name it. I'm probably a walking heart attack!
7. Baskets. I dont need them, but I constantly buy them. How silly is that?
8. All the CSI and Law and Order shows. I LOVE EM!
9. Breakfast from Mickey D's! Gimme a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel any day :)
10. Comments on this here blog! I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning when I have new comments LOL
11. Listening to my Gramma tell stories about her childhood. I never get tired of hearing them!
12. Snuggling up with my big comfy blanket on my recliner, after the girls go to sleep. With the remote OR a good book!
13. Yard Sales, Thrift Stores, Consignment Shops...Anywhere I can dig through someone elses junk that they dont want anymore hehehehehe
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants