MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





t13


13 Of My Guilty Pleasures :)

1. Rocking my girls to sleep every night. I dont care if they're about to be 4 years old! This is a habit that I cannot let go of!

2. Blogging. Uhh...I guess I should say DUH! LOL

3. Hershey's Kisses and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. MmmMMmm!

4. Cheesy Ooshy Gooshy Romance novels! The more historical the better :)

5. Butter! I probably use as much butter as Paula Deen the "Butter Queen" hehehe

6. Anything fried! French fries, fried chicken, you name it. I'm probably a walking heart attack!

7. Baskets. I dont need them, but I constantly buy them. How silly is that?

8. All the CSI and Law and Order shows. I LOVE EM!

9. Breakfast from Mickey D's! Gimme a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel any day :)

10. Comments on this here blog! I'm like a little kid on Christmas morning when I have new comments LOL

11. Listening to my Gramma tell stories about her childhood. I never get tired of hearing them!

12. Snuggling up with my big comfy blanket on my recliner, after the girls go to sleep. With the remote OR a good book!

13. Yard Sales, Thrift Stores, Consignment Shops...Anywhere I can dig through someone elses junk that they dont want anymore hehehehehe

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/10/2006 02:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you eat the Kisses and Reeces together or separate? Reeces is my favorite candy! YUM!    



At 11/10/2006 03:14:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

LOL I dont think I've ever had them together! My favorite reeses are the ones for the holidays, like the easter eggs, and such! mmmmmm!!    



At 11/10/2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I don't do McD's
I don't do Yardsales
I don't buy baskets.. but I am a basket case. Does that count?

But I'm sold on all the rest.    



At 11/10/2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Garage Sales, yes!
McDonald's bfast, you betcha!
Blog comments, can't get enough of 'em!

I can't help but giggle at the thought of your daughters, 18+ years old, still cuddling on your lap to be rocked to sleep. I hope you consider abandoning that habit at some point (for the sake of your legs)!

:)    



At 11/10/2006 11:24:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Hello, kindred spirit! I can relate to most of those, including 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 13! Happy TT, and thanks for visiting my blog. :O) BTW, I pinch my hubby with my toes too, I like to grab his chest hair, LMBO!    



At 11/13/2006 01:26:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

OOh ooH OOOh to baskets, I have tons of them to go with my tons of throws and storage jars, i can't get enough!!

I love Reeces peanut butter cups, you can only get them a couple of places over here though but they're so scrummy as the chocolate isn't as sweet as english chocolate!

hope you're ok, i've been planning lots of fabbo treats for your Chrimbo pressie Mwahahahahahaha    



At 11/14/2006 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

So with you on chocolate and PB and butter! And, stories from your Grandma - priceless. Sadly, all of my grandparents have passed and I really, really, miss them.    



At 11/14/2006 04:40:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Reese's but not Hershey's Kisses. McD's for any meal. Fried food within reason--no Twinkies or candy bars. Definitely yard sales. Snuggling up with a good book--my all time favorite!!!    



» Post a Comment