MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Check this out!!!

Christmas Grotto Goodie Swap

Oh my goodness! I found the coolest thing while I was surfing on blogexplosion! A Christmas Swap! I happened to land at A Penny for Them... and she had participated in a Halloween Swap and recieved all kinds of cool stuff, so she decided to host one for Christmas! All you have to do is email her (mandees@gmail.com) and give her your address, website url, and of course your email address.
The idea of this is to go and spend $20-$30 on items that have to do with Christmas (remember, you probably do NOT want to buy heavy stuff, because it will cost you!) and when she matches you up with a partner, you get it to them before Christmas! You may even get partnered up with someone from another country!
So anyways, I thought this was pretty nifty and decided that I would participate. For all you other Christmas Junkies (just like me!) out there, you should come on and join the fun!!
Now, to decide what would be some good things to send...

*Oh, I almost forgot...you only have until November 1, 2006 to sign up for this!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/21/2006 06:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Samantha

Thank you for posting about the Christmas Swap.. as I said on my blog, the more the merrier! It'll be so much fun, and I soooo love Christmas :=)

There's just one thing hehe, my email address is mandees@gmail.com

Thank you once again!
Mandy x    



At 10/21/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there!

I joined! I am so giddy with excitement. Hehe.

Wheee!!!    



At 10/22/2006 04:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I love getting surprises in the mail. I definitely have to check it out!    



At 10/23/2006 02:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! If only I was responsible enough to participate.    



» Post a Comment