MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Another Great Prize!!


Recently I participated in a contest to win a book over at A Mama's Rant. When I came back to work tonight and checked my email, I had one saying that I was one of the winners! WOOHOO , I love reading, so I know I'll enjoy this! The other winners were Michelle D. and also Tonya from Drama Queens Mama. I dont think I've ever won so many prizes and awards in my life as I have since I started blogging :)

And, BTW, I've got my comments back, so you all can start leaving them again! LOL COME BACK PEOPLE I MISS YOU!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/19/2006 06:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the book. Let me know how it is.

I'm glad you were able to get everything fixed!    



At 8/19/2006 08:47:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Congratulations on winning the book! It sounds like it was a fun contest. Thank goodness we can leave comments again!    



At 8/19/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

Woo Hoo! We won! We won!    



At 8/19/2006 12:38:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Woo hooo!!! Yipppee! Congrats!

and thanks for your comment on my 13 list - how SWEET is she??    



» Post a Comment