MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Just a Bunch of Jabber

Wow, I havent given ya'll anything interesting to read lately, I'm slackin'! I've been doing more visiting than I have posting. I cant help myself, so many of ya'll I just cannot stay away from! I guess I'm in a blog funk. The Brats have been loving school. I've been working, fixing my blog comments, and enjoying other blogs. Sheesh, I missed Wordless Wednesday, Thursday 13, Friday Feast... I promise, it'll be better this coming week :) We finally found out for sure that we get the house we wanted. We're just able to rent right now, but we got a great deal! 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, full basement, HUGE woppin' backyard, nice size kitchen, living room and dining room, all for the LOW LOW price of $500 smackers a month! Considering where we live, that is DIRT cheap! Our town is a "lake town" just about all the property is close to the lake. Lets face it, waterfront property is NOT cheap. So, basically, I'll be working at night, and moving during the day. Where does that leave sleep? LOL Oh well, I just cannot wait to get into our new house. Hmm...actually it's not new, it's REALLY old! It used to sit on our main street, but they moved it. But, it's new to us :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/20/2006 04:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

$500/month? That is a great deal! For that amount, you could probably rent a closet in Hawaii!    



» Post a Comment