MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





happy new year

My fondest wish for you, my dear readers, is that ALL the good things in the world happen for you and your families! I have very much enjoyed reading every one of you. I have been very blessed to have gained such wonderful, joyous friends! It is my hope that I never lose touch with you! I want to wish you all a Happy New Year from me and mine to you and yours :)

I have some sad news...
I'm going to be quitting my job soon. I've been training a young guy to take my place. I'm just ready to be a SAHM for a while. There are a lot of things at home that I want to do, but with my work hours, I just cant seem to get them done. But, dont sweat it ya'll because I will still be in and out of here. Although my posts wont be as frequent, I'll still be able to come up here and use the computer. I'll also be buying my OWN computer when we file our taxes! SO, that wont be long!!! Then I can be here during NORMAL hours LOL!! But I just wanted you guys to know that each and every one of you that I have met here are dear and special to me. And, a couple of you have my real address, so if you feel like corresponding through snail mail once in a while, I'd love that!
I havent decided when I'm leaving exactly. It might be as long as the end of January, or I might go ahead and go whenever I get this guy ready to be here by himself. But dont worry, I'll let you know! *hugs for all my great friends* I feel so blessed!

Guess what? I went with my Mom on friday night to see that movie "Pursuit of Happyness" It was GREAT!! I laughed, and I got teary eyed too! Will Smith is great anyways, but in this movie, I love him!! And his son is too cute! I learned a joke from the little boy... (just remember I have a daughter named Shelby LOL)

little boy: knock knock
dad: who's there?
little boy: Shelby
dad: Shelby who?
little boy: *singing* Shel-by coming round the mountain when she comes...

hehe...I thought that was really cute :)
I love you guys!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1/01/2007 04:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whaaa! Who am I going to IM in the middle of the night now? You better stop by once in a while! LOL! Just kidding. I think your girls are so lucky to have a Mommy who does what's best for them. Even if that means turning your back on your blogging buddies! LOL! *okay, I'll stop harassing you now!*    



At 1/02/2007 02:42:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Happy New Year! Congratulations on such a big decision - I'm sure your year will be fabulous.    



At 1/02/2007 06:43:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'll miss your daily posts, but I'm glad to hear you'll soon be getting your own 'puter to keep up with the daily doin's. The girls will be so happy to have Mama aroudn during the day to play with and you'll enjoy being with them. These years go by so fast, it's really worth it to be home if you can. Just think... less job-related stress!! Hugs to you, too. Watch that mailbox!    



At 1/03/2007 06:30:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Hey Sam,

Just catching up with you, well done on becoming a SAHM, being a WAHM I know just how great it is to spend so much time with the children, I wish you luck!

I will miss your bloggings though so hurry up get your taxes sorted and get into the land of the t'internet!

I do have your snail mail addy so you never know what may pop up! LOL

Lots of love
xxxmandy    



At 1/03/2007 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Mom O Matic said...

Enjoy your kids! We will all still be here when you get your new puter!    



At 1/03/2007 08:52:00 PM, Blogger wayabetty said...

You're going to love it being at home with your children! Enjoy it!

I also saw Pursuit of Happyness this past weekend too, Will Smith is great as usual and his son is way too cute!! Did you see the real Chris Gardner at the end of the movie? I did get teary eyed too, b/c all I can think of is my 6 y/o son at home.

Have a happy and healthy New Year!!    



» Post a Comment