MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





monday memories

Remember When:

We played outside till dark, when Mom called us in?
We thought we couldnt have more than one best friend?
We thought boys were disgusting?
We sat on Santa's lap and told him what we wanted for Christmas?
We didnt have to worry about raising our precious children in a hate infested, terrorist filled warzone?
We enjoyed things without being so critical?

Just some thoughts that were running through my head tonight. *hugs to all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/07/2006 07:17:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

I also remember when kids could walk to and wait at the bus stop by themselves. Now, there's always at least one parent present because of all the weirdos and pedophiles out there - very sad! I remember: making ice cream from snow, playing outside instead fo playing video games, and much too much teen angst.    



At 11/07/2006 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I wasnt lucky enough to know what snowcream was until I was 15 and we moved to Georgia. I was raised in Ft. Lauderdale, FL! I dread the day I put my girls on the bus. Right now, they're just in headstart, so they ride in the mommy mobile LOL    



At 11/08/2006 03:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was young, we used to play outside until it was dark. Our parents never really knew where we were and they didn't have to worry. It's sad how things have changed.    



At 11/14/2006 04:27:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

We're lucky enough where we live that our kids can still play outside after dark. I do make Karate Kid be outside with Drama Queen, but at least they have the freedom to be out there, within sight of the house, without us hovering.

When they get bored in the summer or on weekends, I encourage them to go "exploring" (within a few block radius). I *do* send my cell phone with them, though!    



» Post a Comment