MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





yummies and funnies


Yesterday afternoon, I ventured into our local Family Dollar Store out of pure boredom. I came out with some yummies! Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane flavor and Hershey's Kisses filled with Cherry Cordial Creme! If you havent already seen these, they may just be waiting in a store near you! GO.NOW! I promise, you wont regret it! (Ha...maybe I need to be doing payperpost, considering that I'm pimping these products LOL)


I took the girls this afternoon to see The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause. Of course Tim Allen plays as Santa. Martin Short makes for a good Jack Frost! The girls loved it, and I liked it too. I let them choose whatever they wanted from the concession stand before the movie started. They got a "funpak" which consists of a bag of skittles, popcorn, and a small coke. They also got cotton candy. I was like WOAH! That's enough! I had a hotdog :) Anyways, it was a lot of fun, just mommy and the girls!
Hope everyone is having a suuuuuper night! *hugs to all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/06/2006 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Shocking that I, the chocolate whore, was not aware of these flavors. I shall march to the store forthwith.    



At 11/06/2006 12:12:00 PM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

I'm going to take the whole family to see the Santa Clause 3 when it comes out over here, we have the first two movies on DVD and watch them all the time as soon as October hits. We love christmas in our house!    



At 11/06/2006 02:32:00 PM, Blogger Jo Anna Guerra said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for dropping by. Your girls are just adorable!!! Like, capital "A" adorable!!!

Glad you found us. We'll be back to visit soon.

ps - my daughter's gonna be soooo jealous of that Snow White costume. Let me tell ya. I'm NEVER gonna hear the end of it for just getting her some random princess!

Jo Anna    



At 11/06/2006 04:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Mommy/daughter times are the greatest. It's those moments that they'll remember forever!    



» Post a Comment