MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





woohoo woo hoo hoo

OOOooh I am SO excited! I got my email today telling me who my Christmas Grotto Goodie Swap partner is! Her name is Mandy, and her blog is Scrapping Through Life. You should all go and visit her, she has pictures of her little girls, they are sooooooo cute! She's from the United Kingdom! So, I'm off to learn more about her so that I can come up with some good stuff to send for Christmas :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/04/2006 03:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I remember her from Blog Explosion. Hope you get something great!    



» Post a Comment