MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





early morning thoughts

I know you will all think I'm crazy, but, with each day that passes, I'm already getting excited about the upcoming holidays! I find myself thinking of turkey and dressing, and humming Christmas Carols. Wondering what I'm going to send my partner for the Christmas Grotto Goodie Swap and where I can find the perfect Ornament for the Ornament Exchange! I cant stop thinking about what we should get the girls for Christmas. But, you know what? I was also thinking about what I could do this year to help the girls learn the real meaning of Christmas. They need to know that it's not only about presents, and Santa Clause. I want them to know about God, and Jesus, and how it all started. I want them to know why we celebrate Thanksgiving, not just that we get to eat all that yummy food! There are so many things to be thankful for. I personally can think of quite a few. I'm thankful for my children, my husband, my friends, my extended family, my job...among other things. Recently we had a loss in our family. My Mother in Law passed away. It's hard to find the positivity in that. But, we have to know that she's gone to a better place. She wont have any more suffering, no more sickness. We'll always miss her, but she's always with us in our hearts. This may sound like just a bunch of babble, and I dont mean to bore anyone, but I just needed to post it. For myself. I'm so grateful to all of my friends out there, you guys ROCK!
I would like to know what you all are thankful for this year...wanna share?
*hugs to all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/04/2006 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

And a big hug right back at ya!    



At 11/04/2006 03:52:00 PM, Blogger MizStarlet said...

How do I become a part of the Ornament Exchange? Sounds like fun!!    



At 11/04/2006 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

mizstarlet, go to www.strandedinthemountains.blogspot.com to participate in the ornament exchange    



» Post a Comment