MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





what sam needs...

I found this meme over at being Mom2Amara, who found it at Double Duty, so I'm gonna borrow it because it looks like fun!

You go over to Google and type in your first name and then the word "needs" and run a search. Then report 10 sentences that start with "Blank needs" right here on your blog post."


1. "samantha needs adoptive parents who are willing to meet her needs for structure"
Hmm...Okay!

2. Samantha needs prayers and financial support.
Yah. Doesnt everyone?

3. Samantha needs to have an area set aside for her to rest when necessary.
Hallelujah!!

4. Samantha needs frequent transfusions.
lmao!!

5. Samantha needs to cut the puppet strings that bind her in order to truly find herself.
Boy, Samantha sure does need a lot, bwahaha

6. Samantha needs to have access to an air-conditioned environment.
Thats right baby, because Samantha is HOT!

7. Samantha needs 4.8 oz. food and 19.20 oz. water per day.
Somebody better let THIS Samantha eat and drink more than THAT!

8. Samantha needs electricity to make her alarm clock, desk lamp, and television work.
Among other things!

9. Samantha needs another vacation to the loony bin.
Is it me, or should I change my name?

10. Samantha needs to paint a rectangular wall that is 10 feet by 20 feet.
Hmm..thats why THIS Samantha married a professional painter!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/25/2006 02:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, there and 0 people with my name. HUH? I guess I don't exist except in my own little mind. LOL!

There are 2100 people with my last name (or should I say DH's last name, though. I sure hope they're not all my in-laws! I have more than enough right now!    



» Post a Comment