MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Okay Ya'll, this is my very first time being tagged! Imagine my face when I was reading Kailani's latest post and saw my name LOL! I was like, "woohoo" so here it goes...

My Life Meme

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the American Express My Life, My Card campaign. I've always liked reading the celebrity's answers to these questions and thought I'd give it a try. Here goes . . .

childhood ambition . . .I always wanted to be a "baby" DR aka A Pediatrician

fondest memory... the very first time I held both of my girls in my arms :)

soundtrack . . . hehe O Brother WhereArt Thou?

retreat . . . my Grandma's house, no matter if I'm having the very worst day in the world, she can ALWAYS make me feel better!

wildest dream . . . uh ok...thats between me and Vin Deisel *hehe* shhhh...

proudest moment . . . thats a toss up between the first time I held both of my girls and the first time they said "mama", wich they BOTH said before they said "dada" HAHA hehe

biggest challenge . . . I have to agree with Kailani and say that being a mommy is the biggest challenge I've ever come up against!

alarm clock . . . well...if I'm bad and try to catch a nap at work (since I work 11 p.m til 7 a.m), I use my cell phone alarm, if I'm at home you can bet on brat1 and brat2 waking me up before the rooster crows LOL

perfect day . . . again, I'm stealing Kailani's answer, no whining, no crying, no scolding. (Kailani...it's never going to happen in MY house, how bout yours?) hehe

first job . . . cashier at our local IGA Grocery Store.

indulgence . . . chocolate covered cherries...mmmmmm.

last purchase . . . LOL a scratch-off lottery ticket! And dangit, I won $20!!

favorite movie . . . It's a tie between Dirty Dancing and Grease.

inspiration . . . Brat1, Brat2, My Grandma, and My Husband.

biggest regret . . . not going to college after I graduated High School.

rather be . . . In Hawaii, visiting Kailani WOOHOO!!

looking forward to . . . (and regretting as well) Brats 1 and 2 starting headstart on August 10.

irrational fear . . . Making someone mad at me, or hurting someone's feelings. I can't stand it when someone is upset at/because of me.

3 people i'd invite to dinner . . . Vin Deisel (Bald is SEXXXXYYYY!! LOL), John Michael Montgomery, and My Great Grandpa (Grandma's dad) that I never met.

My life is about . . . Being a mommy and enjoying my family as well as hard work and dedication, and being happy!

I'd also like to bring ya'll up to date on my house (renting) hunting situation...We found a house!! 4 bedroom (older house) 2 bathrooms, full basement, huge yard, yada yada. Okay, now are you ready for the best part? I couldnt believe this, and you guys probably wont either...it's only $500/month!!! We have to pay our own utilities, which is fine, but can you believe that price? OMG we're paying WAY more than that for a trailer that is FALLING APART around us!! So, I'm excited, we get to start moving in on the 14th! Now the brats can have a bedroom AND a playroom, and we'll STILL have a guest room! WOOHOO WOO HOO HOO WOOHOO WOO HOO HOO ....hehehehe

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/07/2006 02:03:00 AM, Blogger Raggedy said...

Thank for dropping in at my place.
To take the aura test go here:

http://its-a-raggedy-life.blogspot.com/2006/07/what-color-is-your-aura.html

Leave your results on one of my more recent posts and I will add you to my list...

Thanks
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one    



» Post a Comment