MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FRIDAY FEAST

Feast One Hundred & Five


Appetizer
Name an actor or actress you think is totally underappreciated.
I'm going to say The Wiggles...hey, I know I'm all growed up, (LOL) but anyone who can keep my kids that quiet for that long gets an A+ in MY book!

Soup
Impress us by using a big word in a sentence.
Supercalafragalisticexpyaladocious, if you say it loud enough it sounds quite atrocious! *bows* Thanks Mary Poppins!!

Salad
What is something inanimate that you've given a name to (such as a pet rock)?

My stuffed monkey that I've had since I was 2...His name is George! (see previous Monday Memory)


Main Course
What color would best represent your personality and why?

The color purple makes me happy, so I guess it would represent my personality because I'm typically a happy person (but by golly, you best watch out when I'm mad!!)

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: ____________ is so ____________.

Blogging is so dadblamed fun that I cant stand it! hehehe
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/04/2006 11:23:00 AM, Blogger RennyBA said...

Thanks for a lovely dinner:-) And for the dessert, how about:
"Blogging is so powerful so it even connet people" :-)    



At 8/04/2006 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great dinner, I'm stuffed! Ditto on the Wiggles!!    



At 8/04/2006 03:58:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

I am sorry but I run screaming from the room when I hear hot potatoe hot potatoe.
Thankfully Miss Four doesn't dig the Wiggles that much anyway lol.    



At 8/05/2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Liking The Wiggles may be a bit for me to accept Miss Samantha, but I think I will learn to love you nonetheless! ;)    



» Post a Comment