MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





did you know...

Hey, you guys see my last post? That's my brats in their halloween costumes! Actually those arent the costumes that they were supposed to wear, they have big fluffy princess dresses, but when they saw the ones they're wearing in the pictures they wanted them. It's okay with me, my girls are a tad bit clumsy and they trip easily over their own feet, so I guess it wont hurt to wear short costumes rather than long ones! So anyway...Maybe some of you could vote for them to win Kailani's Costume Contest? HMM? Gosh thats a good idea LOL


Did you know, Avon has Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses DVD for $14.99, and Curious George DVD for $16.99? I think I'm going to have to order those for the girls.


I read a lot of magazines. My favorites are Family Circle, Woman's Day and Woman's World. I get so many helpful tips, interesting facts, and great recipes! So I'm going to share a couple of my favorite Halloween ideas.

Decadent treat
Spear apples on gnarly, well-scrubbed twigs, then dip them into the deepest, darkest melted chocolate you can find!

Set frightfully festive tables!
Spread black netting over a paper or plastic orange tablecloth, then scatter with crumpled autumn leaves or "grave dirt"-crushed chocolate cookie crumbs!

Host a mask-erade!
Tape glowsticks behind the eyeholes of plastic masks, then hang them on trees, gates or your door for a "spirited" welcoming committee!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/30/2006 09:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the princesses!

They're adorable!    



At 10/31/2006 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Girlie Girl has 2 costumes for Halloween, too!

Since when did Avon start selling DVDs? They're sure diversing their inventory! I need to get the 12 Dancing Priness one, too.    



» Post a Comment