MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



Glitter Graphics, Myspace Glitters, Myspace Graphics from Dollielove.com





It's 1:30 a.m. on Halloween morning. A day that we dress our kids up and let them trick-or-treat. A day that allows us to dress up and be kids ourselves. Dont have kids? You better hand out candy anyway! I've always heard that the houses that dont hand out candy are the ones that are more likely to get T.P.'d or egged! *not that I've ever participated in anything like that* This has always been one of my favorite Holidays. I guess my favorite part of it is seeing all the different costumes that people come up with. And candy! LOTS. AND. LOTS. OF. CANDY! Give me a reeses peanut butter cup and I'm happy for a long time! We're actually pretty lucky. We live in a small, safe town. The whole town gets together on the square and sets up boothes to distribute candy to all the little ghosts and goblins. I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, happy Halloween :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/31/2006 07:48:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky you then. I'm thinking of organizing a Trick or Treat inside our village next year. I hope it works.    



At 11/01/2006 06:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We live in a newer community with lots of families. This year there were hundreds of kids around. We actually ran out of candy!

Hope you all had a wonderful time!    



At 11/03/2006 02:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope u were safe
here via wendys    



» Post a Comment