MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





where do babies come from?

I was listening in on my girls today, while they were in their playroom. I heard Shelby ask Shaleena, "How do you make a baby?" First of all, couldnt that question have come a little later in life? Sheesh! Well, imagine my surprise when Shaleena answered her with, "Mommies have babies at Christmas." LOL! I guess that she thought that since their birthday is that close to Christmas, that all mommies are blessed with that special gift :) Well, that seemed to satisfy Shelby for now! My Shaleena is the smaller of my girls, and the younger by 30 seconds, but she is definetely the more motherly one. Anytime Shelby gets in trouble, or is upset about something, she runs to Shaleena! And it never fails, Shaleena always makes Shelby feel better :) Somedays I get so frustrated and overwhelmed by the girls. But it's moments like these that make me realize what a blessing our children are. They've both gotten into the habit of blowing me kisses while I'm driving, and saying "now you're lucky mommy!" Or telling me "I love you bester mommy!" That just makes my heart swell with love :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/26/2006 04:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, motherhood can be hard at times but the love we get in return makes everything worth it.

Girlie Girl thinks she climbed out through my mouth when she was born!    



At 10/27/2006 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

How incredibly hilarious and sweet! It's amazing how the innocent mind works...    



At 10/29/2006 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Stephanie Appleton said...

Whew that was a safe answer!    



At 10/30/2006 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great story! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Here from Carnival of Family Life    



At 10/30/2006 02:17:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

OYE, waiting for that question to pop up!

Anna knows mommy has a cycle, and it has to do with having babies. She also knows that moms and dads have a part together, moms have an egg . That's good for now :O) Here from the CFL.    



» Post a Comment