2. Head Lice! *Thank Goodness we eliminated the problem and the girls were able to return to school today :)*
3. McDonald's. *All I wanted was a stinking McChicken sandwich and they couldnt even get that right!*
4. Blogger. *I didnt think I was going to be able to load blogger tonight, I couldnt even load my blog :(*
5. Crowded places and fidgety little girls! *Everyone elses kids do not bother me, but when I have to take the girls somewhere and they decide to bounce off the walls, that's hard to handle. Especially if I'm by myself!*
6. Dumb Idiots who hurt their children :( *There was a man on the news that took a pair of scissors and circumsized his 2 year old daughter. Who could be that terrible? And how the devil do you circumsize a girl? I have really strong opinions on what should be done to this man for punishment ...*
7. Spam. *I get at least 10 spam emails every 15 minutes!*
8. Being sleepy and not being able to go to sleep. *I'm not allowed to doze at work, but my eyes get droopy and I get so oooooo tired!*
9. Training new people for a job. *I shouldnt be so general about that...it's only certain new people that are so hard to train!*
10. Craving a certain food when I'm at work (at night) and having no way to get it! *I wish I could get my hands on a big chef salad!*
11. Perverted construction workers. *I understand that they may be lonely when they come to stay at this hotel from out of town. I understand that they would like companionship. I do not understand how they miss the diamond on my left hand ring finger, not to mention the gold band!*
12. Perverted Old Men. *Enough said*
13. People who want to argue over a rate that I.CANNOT.CHANGE! *I had a man come in a while ago and ask what the rate was. I said $119.00, he said, thats too much, so I offered the AAA discount which would have brought it down to $107.10. He looked at me and he said "I'm not paying more than $75/night!" And I looked right back at him and said "I'm sorry, there's no way I can go that low" so he proceeded to tell me that he was calling the Ramada people and that I was going to be reported...etc... I was like, okay mister, you go ahead, they're not going to go that low on a rate either! SO HA!*
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants