MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





HALLOWEEN MEME

Ninny Ninny Boo Boo I found a Halloween Meme! LOL Ya'll know me and the meme's, we get along real well so here goes!

Halloween Meme
I'm borrowing this from Whiskey Talking , I really hope he doesnt mind :)


1 –What was the scariest movie you have ever seen?
Probably the Hellraiser Movies. I've NEVER been able to watch one all the way through, with somebody OR by myself. I love scary movies, but I cannot handle that one!

2- What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
One year my Grandma made me a cave-woman costume. I had the little dress, it was made from animal print fabric. She attached a doggy bone shaped doggy treat to a ponytail holder and made me look like pebbles from the Flintstones. I specifically remember that I was in elementary school :)

3- Given enough money what would be your fantasy Halloween costume?
I would love to dress up as a true "Southern Belle" complete with the hoop dress and corsets...

4- When was the last time you went trick or treating?
I dont think I can remember a year that I havent been trick-or-treating! For the past 3 years, I've been taking my girls. For a few years before that I was taking my neices and nephews. Oh wait, the year I was pregnant, I went with my nephew, but I had a trick or treat bag too bwahahaha I mean, come on, who was going to deny the obviously VERY pregnant girl some candy?

5- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
Whoppers. Hands down!

6- Tell us about a scary nightmare you once had?
Recently I had a dream that my house was flooding (very deep water) and I was trying to rescue my girls but I couldnt seem to reach them. That was not scary, it was terrifying!

7 –What is your supernatural fear?
I dont particularly like the dark. I dont know why. I'm very claustrophobic and I have panic attacks if I cannot see my surroundings.

8- What is your ‘creepy-crawlie’ fear?
*shivers* Spiders.

9- Tell us a time you saw a ghost or heard something go bump in the night?
Umm...I live in a VERY old house and I'm constantly seeing things walk by in my peripheral vision and hearing things in the middle of the night. I swear, I've seen people from the corner of my eye, in my house, when no one was supposed to be there, in broad daylight. It's freaky, but it doesnt scare me for some reason.

10- Would you stay overnight in a real Haunted House?
Let me ponder this. NO! You couldnt pay me to spend the night in a house if I was convinced that it was haunted. Thanks anyway!

11-Are you a traditionalist or a creative carver of you Jack-o-Lantern?
I'm always making crazy looking jack-o-lanterns! Definetely not a traditionalist!

12- How much do you decorate the house at Halloween?
I've got spider webs (fake, of course) on the window of my front door. I've got purple and orange halloween lights strung across my porch, along with our jack-o-lantern. And we've got a homemade scarecrow that is currently wearing my husbands overalls LOL

13- What do you want on your Tombstone?
Here Lies Samantha Jane. Beloved Wife and Mother. She Will Be Missed. July 6, 1981-sometime way far off in the future.


I would like to tag:
Kailani
Tonya
And YOU!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/26/2006 04:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll try and get it done asap. You were born in 1981??? OMG! LOL!

BTW, I sent out the calendar and a little suprise for you today. Hope you get it soon!    



At 10/26/2006 04:44:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

WOOOHOOO I love surprises!!    



At 11/03/2006 01:40:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Good grief, am I slow at catching up on my blog reading or what? I noticed that you tagged me for this, but I've done it recently. Whether or not it was in response to you or someone else, who knows? I'm lucky just to keep my head above water right now.    



» Post a Comment