MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





3:53 a.m.
I'm bored. I'm at work, nothing going on. No good emails to read. It's nights like this that get to me! I do have a roaring fire in our lobby though, I love watching it :) I'm also reading a good book. "Summer Light" by Luanne Rice. I'm getting too sleepy to read though. I'm wondering how I can bring more traffic to my blog. I have a couple of readers that visit all the time *hugs to them*, but I sometimes wonder if my posts are boring? I read other blogs and I'm like WOW, why can't I be that creative? Sooner or later I need to invest in a digital camera so I can post more pictures. I'd like to be able to participate in things like Kailani's Costume Contest. Oh well, I still really enjoy reading my favorite blogs. I wish I could be online more in the daytime instead of just during vampire hours! LOL Well, I think I'll go fix me some hot chocolate and sit by the fire for a little while. Ya'll have a good night :) *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/03/2006 01:44:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

I was right where you are not too long ago. What am I saying? I still don't get lots of traffic, but I do have a faithful few. I found that participating in things like Works for Me Wednesday or Thursday Thirteen helps get more traffic to my site. And comment like crazy on other people's blogs.

I also found that if I pick a topic and write a post only about it, I seem to get more comments.    



» Post a Comment