MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





FRIDAY FEAST

We took the girls trick-or-treating at the local college tonight. They definetely earned their candy!! We had to walk up and down stairs, lots of them. Poor things were so tired by the time we hit the car they were out like a light! We're going to a corn maze tomorrow, complete with hayride, corn maze, corn cannon, petting zoo and freezing temperatures! It will be fun though, this is becoming a family tradition for us. I just wish I didnt have to come right to work afterwards! I'll be pretty wore out, but it'll be worth it :) Tuesday night is the big trick-or-treating night though, the girls cannot wait! Shelby is going as Snow-White and Shaleena is going as Sleeping Beauty. I wish I could post pictures, they were so adorable tonight. They had the wigs and everything! Well, *hugs* to all, have a great night :)




Appetizer
Create a new candle scent.
Chocolate Peppermint

Soup
Name one way you show affection to others.
Hugs and sugars and lots of praises.


Salad
What is your favorite writing instrument?
When I'm not using the computer, I love to write. However, I have to be writing with a medium point pen, NOT a pencil!


Main Course
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site would you buy?
Probably some type of book club. I Love reading!


Dessert
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Yep, I'm going as a mommy! Sweatpants and shirt all the way baby!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10/28/2006 04:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast!

Chocolate Peppermint reminds me of Christmas morning when you drink hot cocoa!    



At 10/28/2006 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chocolate peppermint, could that be like a peppermint stick in hot chocolate lol I do that around christmas time.    



» Post a Comment