MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





WORDLESS WEDNESDAY



Here's to all my new Kitty Friends :)








« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/09/2006 12:33:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Oh goodness...well, this photo reminds me of what I had Bla-, er, I mean, what Blackie did of his own volition without any coercion from me this evening. I'll have the whole scoop up tomorrow for everyone.

Mutters: I can't believe he fell for it...hehehehe    



At 8/09/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

LOL Zeus, You're such a silly kitty!!!    



At 8/09/2006 07:30:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Ah, c'mon over and party with the ducks, that's nothing compared to what they can do....

Happy WW!    



At 8/09/2006 12:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!    



» Post a Comment