MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Open House

Well, I'm pretty sure that the girls are going to LOVE school! We took them to their open house today and it was all I could do to get them to LEAVE! At first, they were shy and didnt want to leave me to go outside with the teachers and other kids. Lisa (my Best Friend) walked out with them and they started playing and she came back in. They had a ball!! After I sat there and listened to the lady drone on and on and on and on...it was finally time to visit the classroom. We got to the door and I was like "oh Lisa LOOK! Their names are on the door!!" They had different color shapes cut out with their names (the students) and taped to the door. It was sooo cute! And then we opened the door...OMG! The kids were already in the room and let me tell ya'll, they were LOVING IT!! Their chairs had their names on them, they had cubbies, nap-mats, the whole nine yards. The only thing is...they put my girls at seperate tables. I need advice from all you moms that have twins in school. Is it better to seperate them or keep them together? I mean, they put my kids on opposite sides of the room from each other! I'm nervous, I'm excited, I'm driving myself crazy! I NEED ADVICE! And...I'm eating fruit dip hehe minus the fruit LMAO! It's really good too *offers you all a bite* Well, if anyone can help to ease my mind about this whole school bologna...let me know PLEASE! Also, I wanna say Thanks to Kailani for giving me the code to put my "casting call" star in my sidebar *hugs* *singing* Goodnight sweethearts, well its time to goo...da da da da da Good night sweethearts gooooodnight...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/08/2006 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

How exciting! I was a guidance counselor and it seemed that parents often split their twins so they could become more independent. I think it really depends upon your kids, though, and whether you think that's an issue for them.

Good luck!

And thank you so much for leaving such a beautiful comment on my Pass the Torch Tuesday guidelines! I really hope you'll use that story and join in on the linking. It was so precious!    



At 8/08/2006 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

That's wonderful that they love it already! It will be sooooo much easier that way.

I have no advice on the twin thing since I don't have any. The only thing I know is that one of my friends has twins and after they split the girls into separate classes for a year, she insisted that they be together every year after that.

Maybe just listen to what the girls say when they come home. If it seems to be a problem, then talk to the teacher. If they don't have a problem with it, I'd say leave 'em be.    



» Post a Comment