MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Making Brats Happy



Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints
Art Cleans Up.
price: $1.99


Finger paints kids (and parents) can seriously get into. Each paint-colored soap rolls on and rinses off without fuss. Choose from four colorful scents: Candy Apple, Bubble Gum, Coconut Custard, and Cotton Candy. Each, 1.7 fl. oz. Ages 3 and up.

Ya'll should smell this stuff! I got 2 of each "flavor" for the brats! And of course, I'm just like them, I have to smell everything LOL The Candy Apple and the Cotton Candy smell yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! You can make your kiddo's happy too...just go to www.avon.com !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/07/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I to love them they have been making them for years. my oldest used them for a long time I guess it is almost time to intro them to the Twins huh?    



At 8/07/2006 05:47:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

ROTFL!! This made me think of why I don't let Lil' Duck have any more of that painting bath soap stuff..... he can even make a mess in the tub....

The photo    



At 8/07/2006 06:15:00 PM, Blogger Kailani said...

Is it really that easy to wash off? That's what they said about the crayola bath crayons. The murals that Girlie Girl drew are still up today.    



At 8/09/2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Tasra Dawson said...

Sounds delicious! My son would probably try to eat them though!    



» Post a Comment