MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Making Brats Happy



Avon Kids Bath Time Body Paints
Art Cleans Up.
price: $1.99


Finger paints kids (and parents) can seriously get into. Each paint-colored soap rolls on and rinses off without fuss. Choose from four colorful scents: Candy Apple, Bubble Gum, Coconut Custard, and Cotton Candy. Each, 1.7 fl. oz. Ages 3 and up.

Ya'll should smell this stuff! I got 2 of each "flavor" for the brats! And of course, I'm just like them, I have to smell everything LOL The Candy Apple and the Cotton Candy smell yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! You can make your kiddo's happy too...just go to www.avon.com !
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/07/2006 05:41:00 PM, Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I to love them they have been making them for years. my oldest used them for a long time I guess it is almost time to intro them to the Twins huh?    



At 8/07/2006 05:47:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

ROTFL!! This made me think of why I don't let Lil' Duck have any more of that painting bath soap stuff..... he can even make a mess in the tub....

The photo    



At 8/09/2006 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds delicious! My son would probably try to eat them though!    



» Post a Comment