MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Mommys Sick Day

Okay guys, you should go visit Pass the Torch, Kelly is hosting Pass the Torch Tuesday and you can read posts about some great kids! I'm going to submit this one. You can vote on your favorite one! So, how bout it, go on over and check it out!




There was one day, a while back and it was bad. I was really sick and couldnt even get out of the bed. I had some kind of stomach virus and it was just icky. My girls were so well behaved that day. My husband skipped work to stay home and watch them, and I swear, I didnt hear the first fuss from them. I was lying there, contemplating if I was going to be able to get to the bathroom or not and Shelby (Twin A/Brat1) came peeping into my room sooo quietly, followed by her sister, Shaleena (Twin B/Brat2). They had gotten into the pantry and brought me a can of tomato soup. No spoon, no bowl, just an unopened can of tomato soup! She (Shelby) sat the soup onto my night stand, Shaleena stepped close and lay her hand on my head and said to me..."mommy, I'm sorry you're sick, can I kiss your booboo and make you better?" And, feeling like I was, I just started bawling. Thats Love, true, honest to goodness Love. They thought that they could kiss my booboo and make it all better...I Love my kids :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/08/2006 04:52:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

you really wouldnt believe how easy my job is LOL I have about 1 1/2 hours of paper work and the rest of my 8 hours is mine! I can do whatever I want, so long as I dont leave the hotel :)    



At 8/08/2006 05:55:00 AM, Blogger Bobkat said...

Hi. I love your new look blog! Very eye-catching. I keep meaning to find out how to make mine more snazzy.    



At 8/08/2006 08:21:00 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Thanks for joining us for Pass the Torch Tuesday! Your story is so darling - adn just pefect for the meme.    



At 8/08/2006 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love the new look! And the story was oh so sweet! Its so cute how little ones can sometimes get on our very last nerve, and then turn around and melt our hearts! Sounds like you have some great girls, and you have raised them well!    



At 8/08/2006 06:47:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Wow this place looks different !
Good job.
Aww I would have bawled too what a sweet thing for the girls to do :)    



At 8/08/2006 07:44:00 PM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Thank you so much for participating in the contest. The votes have been tallied and although you didn't win, your post was excellent and very deserving of our recognition.

Please watch for future contests and each week's Pass the Torch Tuesday!!    



At 8/09/2006 03:35:00 AM, Blogger BookChook said...

I love the idea of a whole can of soup - thank goodness they didn't bring a can opener to go with it!

Great story.    



» Post a Comment