MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





I NEED YOUR HELP!

Okay ya'll, I have a favor to ask of you! I know it's only the middle of August. So, that means that Christmas is not so far away. I want to make something really special for my best friend, Lisa. And dont worry, she's not computer savvy, so she wont be seeing this LOL. I was thinking about making her a scrapbook/journal type thing. I want it to be so she can write her thoughts, and read poetry and look at pictures, the whole nine yards. So here's what I need help with...

poetry (about friendship)
questions (sort of a topic that she could write about)
anything creative (because I dont happen to have a creative bone in my body!)

She loves to write, short stories, fairytales, you name it and she'll write about it. So let me tell you a little bit about her.
  • She's 27
  • She's been married for 6 years
  • She collects disney memorabilia (sp?)
  • She cannot have babies :(
  • She's going to College...studying "early education"
  • She graduates this coming May
  • She is VERY family oriented (her family is very tight knit)
  • Her favorite color is purple
  • She is the most caring, loving, trustworthy person you'll ever meet

So, who's up for the challenge? Anyone? Please help me... :)

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/16/2006 06:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you look at my previous post called My Life Meme, it has some topics that she may be able to write about.

I hope that helps! If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.    



At 8/19/2006 08:33:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

If you look on sites like quotegarden.com and such, they have lots of inspirational quotes about friendship - you could print them out in a fancy font over a nice background.    



At 8/19/2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I wish I could help but I'm creatively-challenged. If it doesn't come with step-by-step instructions, I don't even attempt it.

If I come up with any topics, I'll let you know.    



» Post a Comment