MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





put him back in his cage

This morning, I put the girls in the car to take them to school and I realized that my feet were awfully toasty and warm. I looked down and realized I still had my slippers on...LOL! I ran back in the house and got on my shoes. When I returned to the car, Shaleena was telling Shelby that she let "him" out of his cage and she needed to go put him back in. I turned around and asked her who was out of what cage? I was kind of freaking out because we DONT have any animals, let alone any in a cage LOL She looked at me, sweet as pie, and said, "Daddy." I dont know where she got that but I called him and told him to get back in his cage LOL!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/13/2007 02:22:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

That is too funny! DH was holding Steven in his cage last night (blocking the entrance to the living room) when I got home.
Its so good to open my bloglines and see a new post from you in the middle of the day!    



At 2/14/2007 05:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ask her what kind of animal Daddy was? The things that kids say are hilarious!    



At 2/15/2007 12:23:00 PM, Blogger wayabetty said...

Glad to have you back!! That's too cute!    



At 2/15/2007 02:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I have walked out of my house more than once in my slippers. When they're so darn comfy, it's hard to remember.    



» Post a Comment