MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





gooood morning :)

Hmm...this is the first time I've ever blogged at 9:00 a.m! My girls each have one of those bilingual laptop computers for kids that teach them letters and numbers in english and spanish. They each set up a little end table with their computers right behind my desk LOL They wanna be just like mom :) I took a picture, and then my batteries promptly went dead! Tell me that doesnt stink!

Today we have to go to my nephew B.J's birthday party. He's 2 :) Thats one thing I've been doing while the girls are in school. I've been babysitting B.J. and his baby sister Savannah. Now they're in daycare, so I have no kids through the week...well, until mine get home from school LOL

If I can remember to buy some batteries for my camera, I'd like to post some pictures that I've taken lately. We got one good snow, but it melted away before the sun went down :( But it's still been really cold though. We've had to fill up our propane tank for gas THREE times already this winter. If it were left up to me, I would have turned the heat down or OFF quite a few times, but hubby freezes his tail off!

Well, I'm going to end this so that I can catch up on some blog reading :)
*hugs to you all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/10/2007 07:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so strange to see you posting at this time of the day. I'm still trying to get used to it but I'm so glad that you're back. Did I say that already? LOL!

Hope BJ has a great birthday party!h    



At 2/10/2007 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

There you are! I was wondering about you ;)

Your kiddos are soo cute :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie.
xo    



» Post a Comment