MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





25 days to go...

Well, I finally decided that February 3 will be my last day at my job. I will definetely miss you all, but it will only be for a short while! I'll still be able to post once in a while, and then *claps hands and jumps up and down* I'll be getting my OWN 'puter!

So, I see on Kailani's blog that there will be a Valentine's Day Goodie Swap (I spied that in her sidebar!). I definetely want to be able to participate in THAT! I love doing that stuff!

Oh yah, something else I wanted to say... When I posted my Thursday Thirteen last week, Kailani emailed me and told me that I could link to it at the Thursday Thirteen Hub. Umm, DUH SAM! I didnt know that! I linked to my post, and all I had to do was sit back and watch the comments pour in! I loved it!!! And I just want to say THANKYOU to all of you who came and left lovely comments :) And then again when I posted my Friday's Feast. I also visited a bunch more blogs that I hadnt ever been to. It was great!

Well, my girls started back to school today. Thankyou Lord. I was sooooo ready for them to go back! Is that awful? But, they were ready for it too! They looked so cute in one of their new outfits they got for Christmas. I'll have to post a picture of them in it. I know I have been neglectful with my digital camera, but I have to get a memory card before I can take more pics. Presently my camera only holds 9 pictures!

Okay ya'll, I'm outta here! *hugs to you all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1/09/2007 01:14:00 AM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

I'm very happy for you that you're going to get to be a SAHM! I am sure it won't be long before you're back to blogging regularly. One thing I did when we moved and I didn't have my 'puter yet, was to go to the library. If yours has access to the net, you may be able to post that way. :)    



At 1/09/2007 01:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget, when you become a SAHM, we have to be real pen pals! I'm glad the whole TT thing worked out. It's a great way to get people to visit you. The more you visit, the more visits you get!

Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. BB's party is this weekend and I'm a party planning maniac! LOL!    



At 1/09/2007 08:46:00 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Enjoy being home with your kids! Hurry up and get your own computer.    



At 1/09/2007 07:57:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm glad you've pushed it into Feb a little bit. I'll be writing to you. It'll be nice to get something in the mail besides bills!
In the meantime, you need to post as much as you can to tide us over. :o)
Tigerpurr had a great idea with the library thing. Sign the girls up for a story hour so you can blog while they're in there!    



At 1/09/2007 08:52:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on your last day stuff...

Here's to a whole new chapter!    



At 1/11/2007 08:20:00 AM, Blogger wayabetty said...

That's so exciting Sam!! You're absolutely going to love it!!    



» Post a Comment