MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





update

Well, today is January 16. That means I have 18 days left until I no longer work here! But guess what they're doing to me? They've cut back my hours drastically. I dont know if it's punishment for quitting or what, but I went from a fulltime 40 hours a week to 16 hours! It's really making me mad, but being as I'm about to leave anyway, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

I went ahead and did a Thursday 13 for this week, because I'll be off from work the rest of the week. Last week I missed it :( I also missed my Friday's Feast, but I cant do one for this week because they dont have a new one posted yet. I also cannot put my T13 link up at the hub because they're not ready for the new one yet. *sigh*

Well, I just figured I'd explain why my T13 was up so early. I'm off to check out the rest of my favorite blogs before my night is over! *hugs to you all* I hope you all have a wonderful week :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1/16/2007 08:35:00 AM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

Hey you, if someone hasn't posted a link for you when I get there on Thursday, I'll post one at the TT hub. :)    



» Post a Comment