MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





who missed me??

Well ya'll...I'm back!! I know some of you have been heartbroken (hehe!) that I havent been able to be online, right? I now have internet access at home, so I CAN be with you again! This time it will be during normal hours though. I am officially a SAHM and I'M LOVIN' IT! And, get this, I lucked up and someone GAVE me this computer. It's used, and it's not the newest in the world, but it works great!! Well, I havent been up to much lately, just some deep cleaning around my house, enjoying being home while the girls are in school, and missing my bloggy buddies! Ha! *doing the woohoo dance* I'M BACK I'M BACK!! More to come later :) *hugs to you all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/09/2007 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

WOO HOO! And I get to be the first one to welcome you back!!! Yippee Skippee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam's back, Sam's back! Do you see my happy dance? way to go on the computer deal!!! Missed you buddy! {{{{HUGS}}}}    



At 2/09/2007 09:26:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Wassssssup?!!! I always miss you ;).    



At 2/09/2007 10:10:00 PM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear you're back! ;) Looking forward to reading what you have to say! :)    



At 2/10/2007 04:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did! I did! I'm so glad you're back online! Things just wasn't the same without you here!    



At 2/10/2007 06:21:00 AM, Blogger Mandy Charlton, Photographer, Writer, Blogger said...

Yay, so pleased you're back Sam and that you have the internet in your home, there'll be no stopping you now!!

Lots of love and squishy cuddles!!    



At 2/10/2007 06:30:00 AM, Blogger Kelly Curtis said...

Welcome back, Sam!!! Local Girl told me you'd become a SAHM, which was great except you didn't have Internet access!!

Very cool that you have everything now. So glad to see you back in the blogosphere!    



» Post a Comment