MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





peanut butter...not good for us?

I recieved a note from the school yesterday. I cannot stress this enough people, I want you to check your pantry's for Peter Pan Peanut Butter and Great Value Peanut Butter (walmart brand). If the code on the lid of the jar (or wherever it may be located) begins with the number 2111, get rid of it immediately! There have been jars put in stores all over the US but mainly in Georgia that are contaminated with Salmonella. So, any jars of these types of peanut butter that you have purchased since May of 2006 need to be discarded. Since I love all you folks and consider you my friends, I thought I'd share this with you...although some of you may have already heard.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/16/2007 01:13:00 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I posted this too on my F.I.F. post. We had this in our pantry and it is almost gone. I don't think we got sick from it, but how scary!    



At 2/16/2007 01:50:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I had 3 jars of this stuff. I went to Walmart to buy some more last night and their Peter Pan and GV were gone, so there's quite a bit of it in Ohio, too.    



At 2/16/2007 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Eeek. How scarey!    



At 2/16/2007 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

I know! And peanut butter is one of my favorite foods. 17 people in VA were sickened from it; more than any other state. We're so lucky here!    



At 2/16/2007 10:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this on the news. How horrible since it's something that kids love. Thanks goodness we don't buy that brand.    



» Post a Comment