MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





4th attempt at Thursday 13--13 Quick and Easy Meals for a Busy Mom


13 Quick and Easy Meals For A Busy Mom
  1. At OUR house, when we want a quick supper, we fix breakfast! Bacon, eggs, grits, canned biscuits, and some homemade gravy (my gravy takes like 5 minutes!).


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/15/2007 01:05:00 PM, Blogger Lisa Knight said...

I did recipes too!!! I L-O-V-E the kraft foods website. I get a ton of recipes from there!    



At 2/15/2007 01:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh they all sound so good. especially chicken soup and dumplings. I love dumplings. YUM.

Great list. (except I can't choke down shepherds pie) Nothing personal. LOL

Happy TT    



At 2/15/2007 01:39:00 PM, Blogger meh said...

All these recipes everyone is so willing to share today are great! Thank you for sharing!    



At 2/15/2007 01:47:00 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Great list of recipes! I love the Parmesan quick chicken and the cheesy chicken and rice caserole..yummy! The rest of the list, I better try to learn those easy recipes..got them for me? ;)

Happy Thursday Thirteen and have a very great day! Mine is up..and yeah I know, it was just a moment list I made :)    



At 2/15/2007 01:47:00 PM, Blogger The Rock Chick said...

Enchiladas and Chicken Pot Pie are two of my all-time favorite foods! Fortunately for me, this busy mom of four doesn't have to cook because...(no one ever believes me)..my husband LOVES to cook. He enjoys coming home from work and chopping, cutting and cooking so you know what? I gladly let him do it :)
Thanks for sharing these. I'm going to pass them on to the chef in the family!    



At 2/15/2007 01:58:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Some of these are on our families fave list as well. Happy Thursday, yes I really am back lol.    



At 2/15/2007 02:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree...breakfast is a great quick dinner! And I love Shepherd's Pie. My family tolerates it, but hey! I'm the cook! I'm going to make what I like and if they're hungry enough they'll eat it. They always do. And the majority of the time they end up liking it! Thanks for all these great recipe ideas.

Happy TT.    



At 2/15/2007 03:01:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

These all sound so good! I'll have to try some of them! Thanks!    



At 2/15/2007 03:34:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so glad I stopped by, I've been trying to find what to cook for dinner tonight. My husband's a big fan of breakfast for dinner with biscuits and gravy.

Happy Thursday!    



At 2/15/2007 10:21:00 PM, Blogger Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I always keep smoked sausage on hand, I slice it up, sautee it in a pan with green peppers and onion and make some corn bread. Yummy and very easy!    



At 2/15/2007 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

They all sound so yum-mee! Thanks for the links!

Thanks too for stopping by mine :)    



At 2/15/2007 11:57:00 PM, Blogger Lady G~ said...

Great list! My girls love trying new recipes. Thanks!    



» Post a Comment