MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Feast One Hundred & Thirty One

I borrowed this picture from here!




Appetizer

What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?

When my phone rings, I'd like to hear my hubby's sweet voice saying, "You have a phone call you sexy thang!" ;)



Soup

Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).

Oh this is an easy one! I'm usually sunny, somedays partly cloudy, but you better watch out for thunderstorms when I'm having a bad day!



Salad

What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?

Reading!! Thats my favorite thing to do :)



Main Course

Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?

I'd read a fashion magazine, so I could be up-to-date for at least one day on what everyone's wearing LOL And I'd read some sort of how-to book, so I could accomplish something!



Dessert

If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?

It would be called Peppermint Fudge Delight and it would be one layer of peppermint fudge and one layer of sweet rich milk chocolate fudge! Yum!!



« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/16/2007 01:16:00 PM, Blogger ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Your appetizer is the absolute best that I've seen today! I love your soup. I'm with you on the stormy part for sure. Your dessert sounds divine. Thanks for the yummy meal. Have a great Friday!    



At 2/16/2007 01:55:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'd want a ringtone that said, "Telephone, gorgeous!"    



At 2/16/2007 10:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw on some other FF participant's appetizer . . . a phone that says who's calling and why! That would be great since I'm always screening my calls!    



» Post a Comment