MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Feast One Hundred & Twenty-Five

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
Paris Hilton (as usual)

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?

My babies! They are 4, so they're relatively small ;)

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.

I did a whole Thursday Thirteen about this!! Hmm, "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC!

Main Course
What is your favorite font?

I like comic sans, but I like all kinds of other quirky fonts, I just dont know how to use them on my blog LOL

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?

Raising Twins...hands down!




« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1/05/2007 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Ohhhhh dear! I couldn't read your salad and main course on your main page - there's something wrong in your coding and the scrolling thing is running right across your FF- along with some other coding stuff... it's weird! BUT... I could read it inside!

We have the same Main Course! That really IS my favorite font - it's fun! I could co-write that Raising Twins article with ya -- I'll take the adolescent years! LOL!    



At 1/05/2007 09:43:00 AM, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

something's scrolling across most of your feast today....

But, the comic sans is my favorite also.

Do drop by when you can and partake in a bit of gravy and chitlin's with me!!!    



At 1/05/2007 12:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast! I love your soup. I know I'm going to feel that way about my baby once he is here. (Well, OK I feel that way about him already LOL!) Happy Friday!

Thanks for the visit :)    



At 1/05/2007 05:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would be the perfect person to write a book about twins! LOL!    



At 1/06/2007 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That was a cool idea for a post.

Happy 2007 and I hope your year is filled with alot of happiness, prosperity and love!    



At 1/07/2007 11:04:00 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I was a live in nanny for twins for 3 years and all I can say is that my hat is off to you! They were fun, but crazy busy!    



At 1/08/2007 08:57:00 AM, Blogger tiggerprr said...

I cannot even imagine twins once they're both walking. You must be one busy lady, no wonder you need a mai-tai! LOL    



» Post a Comment