MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thirteen Things I Love about My Grandma

1. She's in remission from breast cancer
2. She raised me, so I call her Momma
3. She's bald AND beautiful!!!
4. She's 4 foot and 11 inches tall
5. She spoils me ROTTEN!!
6. I dont know what I'd do withOUT her!
7. She's my LadyBug
8. She's got a heart of GOLD!!
9. She takes me to BINNNNNNGO!!!!
10.She loves and spoils my girls
11.She (and my granddad) adopted my 6 year old nephew and they are raising them....even tho they are both in remission from cancer! (my granddad still gets chemo implants in his stomach for his prostrate cancer)
12.She's ALWAYS there for me
13.She's my MOMMA
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6/29/2006 03:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! She sounds like an awesome grandma.    



At 6/29/2006 04:54:00 AM, Blogger Juggling Mother said...

wow! she sounds great. And i'm sure she feels the same way about you:-)

My TT is up    



At 6/29/2006 06:49:00 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

She sounds like a gem! I love bingo too :)    



At 6/29/2006 07:00:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

wooohooo@Bingo!! the most i've won is $500.00 when i was 15 LOL    



At 6/29/2006 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Crystie said...

What an amazing woman! She sounds wonderful, this is a great list.
My TT is up.    



» Post a Comment