MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Hi!! Happy Monday everyone!! (Ha...who am I kidding? Monday? Happy?) I had an eventful weekend!! We went camping. It rained! All weekend! Sheesh. My girls LOVED it. It was their first camping trip ever...we took them fishing, swimming, you name it and we dunnit! I just want to thank ya'll that ventured over to my blog. I am soooooooo excited that MommaK visited!! www.petroville.com is the first place I go when I get online!! And I know that I probably sound like a gushy weirdo, but all this is so new and fun for me!! Ahh... I would like to do a quote of the day for you guys. Here's one from one of my favorite people EVER!

"freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose...."
-Janis Joplin
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment