MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Ahh... Well, so far I'm not having much luck bringing anyone to my blog! Maybe if I tell ya'll a little about myself? LOL
For starters, I will be 25 on July 6th (WOOHOO IMMA CANCER!!!). I have 3 1/2 year old twin daughters, Shelby and Shaleena. They are my life! I am married to a wonderful man...we just had our 3rd wedding anniversary. His name is Michael. Oh yah...My name is Samantha, but please...call me SAM! We live in the Beautiful mountains of North Georgia. I'm new at the whole blogging thing. I visited www.clubmom.com and found all kinds of lovely blogs!! One of my favorites is www.petroville.com wich I can visit and it links to all kinds of other blogs. It's great, I feel like I know these people, I hope I eventually make friends that want to come here LOL! Anyways...hope to see someone sooooooooooooooooooon!!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »

At 6/23/2006 09:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam, fellow Southern gal :)

I think you're doing the right thing - tell a little about yourself, visit some memes and blogs, leave comments and most people will visit you in return. I've been blogging about 1 1/2 years and I still don't have a lot of visitors :) ClubMom is probably a really good place to start, I see a lot of blogging SAHM's out there!

Have a great day, and keep on blogging!    



At 6/29/2006 06:48:00 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Wow. I'm so flattered!! I seriously don't know what to say (I also need more coffee). Today yours was the very first blog I visited. I saw your comment and ran right over. What? Me? Inspire someone? This is good stuff!!

Thank you sweetie. You just made my whole day :)    



At 6/29/2006 07:02:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

*curtsies* your's is ALWAYS the first blog i visit mommaK :) i love petroville!!    



» Post a Comment