MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






Don't Ya'll just Love Anne Geddes??? My sister had her baby today!! Savannah Ann was born at 12:13 p.m. She weighed 6 lbs. and 2 ounces, and was 18 1/2 inches long :) She is BEAUTIFUL!!! She's got the blondest hair, and she's the smallest baby thats been born to our family so far. I am such a proud aunt! She's my first neice!! I have 2 nephews, Chad, 7 yrs. old, and B.J., 16 months old :) It still amazes me that my girls were as big as they were...aren't most twins small when they're born? Shelby was 6 lbs. and 14 ounces and Shaleena was 6 lbs. and 6 ounces. I'm gonna let ya'll in on a little secret... I think I might be *looks around to make sure no one's watching or listening* pregnant!! My husband and I have been trying for a little boy. The girls start head start in August, so I'm thinking it would be a good time, and good age difference! I do have sad news tho, my best friend Lisa has been married for 6 years, they've been trying for about 5 of those years to get pregnant. She's been on fertility drugs, he's been checked out, and they just cannot get pregnant. So...if everyone could say a little prayer for them... they would be the absolute best parents ever!! I babysat my nephew B.J. today while his mommy was in the hospital giving birth to his little sister...he is the BEST behaved baby you'll ever find. When my sister was pregnant with him, she had a lot of problems. She somehow managed to get a hole in her water sac and fluid was rapidly leaking out. She was put in the hospital on bedrest for about 1 1/2 months. He was a miracle baby. My pregnancy on the other hand...my girls were wonderfully healthy. Myself...I almost died. I had a C-Section, my uterus was so stretched out of proportion that it didnt want to go back down to it's normal size. About 15 minutes after they had sewed me up, I started to hemmorage (sp?). By that time, my doctor had already left, and the incompetent nurses at the hospital didnt know what to do. They were changing the pads under me like every 3 minutes. They didnt want to call the doctor because "If we call the doctor to come back, we have to get the whole team back in here". My grandmother told them that she didnt give a shit who they had to get in there but that if they didnt do it soon, I was going to die and THEY were going to be responsible. I ended up losing 7 units of blood (1/2 of the blood in my body) before the doctor came back. They had to re-open my incision and massage my uterus and sew it. They didnt think that was going to work...they had already made arrangements to fly me to Chatanooga, TN for an emergency hysterectomy. Well, I didnt have to do that *Thank You God* but I did have to have a blood transfusion, wich is something I hope I never have to do again. That all happened on December 28, 2002. I was home with my girls from the hospital on January 1, 2003. I Thank God every day that they were so healthy. That seems like it was just yesterday, and here I am about to have to send them to headstart...I am TERRIFIED!!! But, they are excited, and I know that they will absorb everything, they are already so smart! (*wondering if I am tooting my own horn*) At 3 1/2 they know their address, their full names, and mommy and daddy's full names, most of their shapes and colors, and we're working on ABC's. Counting is coming slow for them too...but they are starting to comprehend that! Have a good day ya'll :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment