MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






Today my girls were sooooo good!! That is unusual for them! They were curled up on my lap and Shelby says to me... "Mommy, are we angels?" I told her that they were mommys angels. I tell ya what, 3 year olds can come up with some doozies! Half the time I think they are more educated than I am ;) My husband gave me a sterling silver/ruby ring with matching earrings today! My birthday isn't until next week, so I must have done something right...hmmm... Ahh, my husband has been asking for a peanut butter pie...can anyone tell me a recipe thats good? I love to cook, and my SIL used to have a recipe but she cant find it. I think he's a little homesick...I moved him from his family in KY to my family and GA. Even tho we've been here almost 2 years now, it's rough on him sometimes. We can't afford to take time off to visit KY very often, so we depend on phone conversations, and sometimes that just isnt enough I guess. WooHoo...I just found out that Josh Turner is coming here for our fair!! That means he'll be staying at this hotel! When the country stars come for concerts they always stay here, we are connected to the fairgrounds wich is where our concert hall is. I'm excited!! I've only worked here for 2 1/2 months so I havent been exposed to any of the stars yet...but now that the season has started I'm likely to meet a bunch of them. I did meet Charlie Daniels...he's a nutball!!! Oh yeah, I would like to change my background...can anyone tell me how to edit it to what I want it to be instead of only using the ones that they have???? I would appreciate any advice... Have a great night Ya'll :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment