MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Thirteen Things about What It's Like To Have TWINS!!!
1. Tiring!! (I mean that in the best possible way!!!!)
2. FUN! Who needs television????
3. Stressful... Somedays I think they hate each other!!
4. Humorous...
5. Enlightening
6. Amazing
7. Blessed
8. Amusing
9. Did I mention FUN?
10. Dangerous...somedays LOL
11. Bandaids anyone?
12. Beautiful
13. Loving
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


« Home | Next »

At 6/23/2006 09:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,

Great list, I can't imagine having twins, but I'm sure it's both great, exasperating, fun, tough and doubly rewarding. :)

Thanks for stopping by my T13, hope you have a great day and a wonderful weekend!    



At 6/23/2006 09:05:00 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

My mom is a twin so I was always hoping to have a set myself - but no luck :)    



At 6/23/2006 06:22:00 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

As a mom of 5 month old twins, I hear ya!

And don't forget the amsing stupid questions you get asked!    



At 6/26/2006 04:21:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

*least favorite question* Are they boys or girls??? Well... being as they are wearing pink dresses.... hmmm....
I swear, having twins was the BEST thing that EVER happened to me!!! I LOVE IT!!! We have had our stressed out days tho! You can believe that!!!    



At 6/26/2006 08:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least if you were only planning on having 2 kids you got them both at once! I have cousins who have twins and they are inseparable even now at 25!    



» Post a Comment